Prepare for the Worst. The Lost Ways by Claude Davis is an essential resource which preps you for the worst-case scenario.
- You’ll discover the lost remedies used by our ancestors for centuries. And I’m not talking about rare and complicated insights that only a botanist knows. I’m talking about plants that grow in your backyard or around your house. Very common weeds.For example, this common driveway weed is one of nature’s most powerful survival plants, it’s not only edible, but it’s super nutritious, easy to identify, has no poisonous look-alikes and it is used as medicine.
- You’ll also discover 25 other survival foods that we’ve lost to history.You can bring them back to life and improve your stockpiles, so you’ll never run out of food in a crisis.Or you can spend fun weekends with your family recreating old survival recipeslike Mud Apples or Mormon Johnnycake.
- You’ll find out the techniques and methods used by the wise sheriffs from the frontiers to defend an entire village despite being outnumbered and outgunned by gangs of robbers and bandits, and how you can use their wisdom to defend your home against looters when you’ll be surrounded.
- You’ll learn to do when there is no more ammo to be had, how people who wandered the West managed to hunt eight deer with six bullets,and why their supply of ammo never ran out.
- You’ll master “The Art of Poultice.” If you explore the ingredients from which our forefathers made poultices,you’ll be totally surprised by the similarities with modern medicines. Well…how would you feel in a crisis to be the only one from the group knowledgeable about this lost skill?
- You’ll learn how Native Americans build the subterranean roundhouse,an underground house that today will serve you as a storm shelter, a perfectly camouflaged hideout, or a bunker.It can easily shelter three to four families, so how will you feel if, when all hell breaks loose, you’ll be able to call all your loved ones and offer them guidance and shelter? Besides that, the subterranean roundhouse makes an awesome root cellar where you can keep all your food and water reserves year-round
- You’ll gain the lost knowledge of sailors from the XVII century who preserved water in their ships for months on end even years and you’ll find out how you can use this method to preserve clean water for your family cost-free.
You can find more books and hardback editions over on Claude Davis’ website HERE