The popular American commentator and political analysts Candace Owens recently created a twitter storm where she told her 1.8 million followers of a ‘terrible’ reaction she experienced from her HPV shot. The post went on to receive nearly a thousand comments, most of which were sympathetic to her experience.
Candace Owens went on to condemn the government overreach, warning that “mandating diseases that are not contagious…is a dangerous precedent of government overreach.”
Since its inception, the HPV vaccine has been a source of much controversy. The recent book HPV Vaccine On Trial expands on several inconvenient facts surrounding the shot.
The reader will see the truth: the side effects are underreported by medical personnel, while there are a growing number of parents suing manufacturers and governments for inducing lifelong handicaps, even death, of their loved ones. In fact, this is the tragic example of various segments of our society, worldwide, placing economic interests before the health and protection of our younger generation. I congratulate the authors of this book, who are showing the world this scandal.“
– Luc Montagnier, MD, Nobel Prize winner for discovery of the HIV virus
See also: The HighWire
- UK To Add Fluoride To Drinking Water – What You Need To Know
- Concern Over Menstrual Changes Following COVID-19 Vaccination
- Winter’s Approaching – Are You Scared Yet?
- UK Vaccine Passports Abandoned? Not Likely, Flip-Flop Imminent
- UK To Go Ahead With Vaccinating 12-15 Year Old’s Despite Scientific Concern