The New York City Board of Health voted Wednesday to extend a public health emergency action in parts of Brooklyn where several cases of Measles have been reported – the vote was unanimous.
The mandate, which was implemented last week, ordered that all residents in the neighbourhood of Williamsburg over the age of 6 months get vaccinated for the disease or face a fine of up to $1,000. Non-compliance could result in a prison sentence.
This so-called health emergency has occurred because there have allegedly been 300 cases of Measles reported since last October, leaving some rather mystified to the panic that is being generated by health officials and the mainstream media.
Earlier this week a group of parents in the affected area with the aid of Robert Kenedy Jr filed a lawsuit against the city over this draconian emergency order, claiming it was “arbitrary and capricious”. They argue that the number of cases of measles in the area does not justify the action taken.
- Pandemic of Propaganda – The Unvaccinated Are NOT Filling Up The Hospitals
- Concern Over Menstrual Changes Following COVID-19 Vaccination
- Winter’s Approaching – Are You Scared Yet?
- UK To Go Ahead With Vaccinating 12-15 Year Old’s Despite Scientific Concern
- UK Government Preparing For The Largest Flu Vaccine Campaign Ever This Winter