What could go wrong, I hear you say!
The World Health Organization officially declared smallpox eradicated in 1980, however, this new study is motivated by the threat of a smallpox outbreak via bioterrorism and the risk of natural re-emergence of the virus.
Potential participants must:
- Be 18-45 years old
- Not have a history of pox-virus based vaccine (This would exclude US military service prior to 1991 or after January 2003)
- Not taking any immune modifying drugs
- Not allergic to eggs
Those lucky enough to be selected for this study will be awarded with $475.
So, i’m sure people will be lining up at the door for this one!
Note: Since we published this article all source links to the original study and advertisement for the trial have been removed.
- The Metaverse Is Coming – Stay Ahead Of The Game!
- Facebook Getting You Down? – It’s Time To FLOTE!
- Facebook Outage – Information Blackout Or Technical Catastrophe?