What could go wrong, I hear you say!
This new research study will evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a vaccine to protect against Smallpox. The study will last approximately up to 39 weeks.
The World Health Organization officially declared smallpox eradicated in 1980, however, this new study is motivated by the threat of a smallpox outbreak via bioterrorism and the risk of natural re-emergence of the virus.
Potential participants must:
- Be 18-45 years old
- Not have a history of pox-virus based vaccine (This would exclude US military service prior to 1991 or after January 2003)
- Not taking any immune modifying drugs
- Not allergic to eggs
Those lucky enough to be selected for this study will be awarded with $475.
So, i’m sure people will be lining up at the door for this one!
Note: Since we published this article all source links to the original study and advertisement for the trial have been removed.
- The Metaverse Is Coming – Stay Ahead Of The Game!
- Facebook Getting You Down? – It’s Time To FLOTE!
- Facebook Outage – Information Blackout Or Technical Catastrophe?