Prince Andrew is reportedly providing no assistance to US Federal investigators in regards to the Jeffery Epstein case.
NBC News reports:
Prince Andrew has provided “zero cooperation” in the investigation of Jeffrey Epstein’s network of enablers, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York said Monday.
Andrew, who has been accused of having sex with a teenage girl trafficked by Epstein, has publicly indicated that he would be willing to assist in any investigation related to the case.
But U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman, speaking outside the late financier’s mansion in New York City, said the FBI and New York prosecutors have reached out to the prince and his attorneys but have yet to receive any assistance from him.
“To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero cooperation,” Berman said.
The Royals are above the law, they are exempt from prosecution – However, it has at least become apparent that they are no longer exempt from public scrutiny, as the public backlash from the BBC Interview proved all to well.
- Concern Over Menstrual Changes Following COVID-19 Vaccination
- Winter’s Approaching – Are You Scared Yet?
- UK Vaccine Passports Abandoned? Not Likely, Flip-Flop Imminent
- UK To Go Ahead With Vaccinating 12-15 Year Old’s Despite Scientific Concern
- UK Government Preparing For The Largest Flu Vaccine Campaign Ever This Winter