If you have been on anti-social media over the past 24 hours (which lets face it, thats all you got right now) you may of come across the following post:
I’m always sceptical of these posts, as more often than not they are proven false after about 3 seconds of research, but nevertheless I had to check.
May 16th 2017 – Ireland
So lets take a look at what we have, the first image starting from top left is from the Irish Times back in 2017. We found the article HERE –
From the article:
At the funeral mass of Conor Wilmot, Fr Harry Bohan, the parish priest of Sixmilebridge, told mourners that Greg Wilmot had found his son’s body behind the family’s home in Sixmilebridge last Thursday.
Mr Wilmot has said the 13-year-old died because of a “choking game” he had found on the internet and did not intend to take his own life.
“Greg has no doubt that Conor died as a result of a horrible misadventure,” Fr Bohan said. “Conor found something on the internet that went wrong.”
The boy is according to this article Conor Wilmot.
July 13th 2017 – Texas
Next up is an article in a Czech Republic media outlet. The same picture as the previous article is used, with additional photos which do appear to be the same boy, though this has not been confirmed.
This time the boy is called Isaiah Gonzales and he died from a similar fate to Conor Wilmot, an online suicide game. The article is HERE
That paticular website doesn’t give us any background on the story behind the incident but we found the story in The Independent dated a couple months after the incident in Ireland was reported, on July 13 2017:
A teenager died after taking part in an online suicide game called the ‘Blue Whale Challenge,’ his family have said.
The body of Isaiah Gonzales, 15, from the Texan city of San Antonio, was found hanging in a cupboard with a mobile phone set up nearby to apparently broadcast his death.
April 1st 2020 – United Kingdom
Next up is Ismail Mohamed Abdulwahab who is reported to be the youngest victim of COVID19 so far in the UK.
The actual article in the image has updated their header picture recently, however using the Internet Wayback Machine we were able to find the original posting of the article, which you guessed it has the same image, the snapshot was taken on April 4th 2020 – see it HERE:
From the article:
London – The youngest victim to die after being diagnosed with coronavirus in the UK is believed to be a 13-year-old boy from London.
Ismail Mohamed Abdulwahab passed away at King’s College Hospital in the capital on Monday morning.
That’s 3 deaths in 3 Countries at 3 different times, but with what appears to be the same boy. The sad thing here is that someone did likely lose a child, which one of the above is the real story is unknown, but I’d place a bet that the tragic case of Conor Wilmot is the real identity.
We won’t speculate at this point to why this boy is being used all around the World for entirely different deaths, I’ll leave that to you for now.
Please leave your comments below