A research paper published back in May 2020 on the sciencedirect.com website concluded that 5G technology will only ‘exacerbate the adverse health effects shown to exist’ in existing wireless technologies.
It’s been a while since I touched on 5G, since March the whole World has been a little COVID mad, which is why I probably missed this research article.
To summarize this study:
1. Identifies wide-spectrum of adverse health effects of non-ionizing non-visible radiation.
2. Concludes that laboratory experiments were not designed to identify the more severe adverse effects reflective of real-life conditions, and:
3. Many experiments do not include the real-life pulsing and modulation of the carrier signal.
4. Vast majority of experiments do not account for synergistic adverse effects of other toxic stimuli with wireless radiation.
5. 5G mobile networking technology will affect not only the skin and eyes, but will have adverse systemic effects as well.
But 5G is safe, isn’t that what we keep getting told? Well, apparently not, well at least not according to this study.
The study takes a look at historical literature on wireless radiation within the range below the FCC guidelines, and the findings are not pleasant:
- Carcinogenicity (brain tumors/glioma, breast cancer, acoustic neuromas, leukemia, parotid gland tumors),
- Genotoxicity (DNA damage, DNA repair inhibition, chromatin structure),
- Mutagenicity, teratogenicity,
- Neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis),
- Neurobehavioral problems, autism, reproductive problems, pregnancy outcomes, excessive reactive oxygen species/oxidative stress, inflammation, apoptosis, blood-brain barrier disruption, pineal gland/melatonin production, sleep disturbance, headache, irritability, fatigue, concentration difficulties, depression, dizziness, tinnitus, burning and flushed skin, digestive disturbance, tremor, cardiac irregularities,
- Adverse impacts on the neural, circulatory, immune, endocrine, and skeletal systems.
According to the study ‘there is evidence that biological responses to millimeter-wave irradiation can be initiated within the skin, and the subsequent systemic signaling in the skin can result in physiological effects on the nervous system, heart, and immune system’
They also refer to a Soviet Union study which found that when using power fluxes of 10,000,000 μW/square meter (the FCC guideline limit), and frequencies on the order of 60 GHz, not only was skin impacted adversely, but also heart, liver, kidney, spleen tissue as well, and blood and bone marrow properties.
The conclusion to the study is very important as it raises the issue I have been saying for a long, there are no adequate studies on 5G. There are no studies at all that simulate the use of this technology in a real-world simulated environment.
Wireless radiation offers the promise of improved remote sensing, improved communications and data transfer, and improved connectivity.
Unfortunately, there is a large body of data from laboratory and epidemiological studies showing that previous and present generations of wireless networking technology have significant adverse health impacts.
Much of this data was obtained under conditions not reflective of real-life.
When real-life considerations are added, such as 1) including the information content of signals along with 2) the carrier frequencies, and 3) including other toxic stimuli in combination with the wireless radiation, the adverse effects associated with wireless radiation are increased substantially.
Superimposing 5G radiation on an already imbedded toxic wireless radiation environment will exacerbate the adverse health effects shown to exist.
Far more research and testing of potential 5G health effects under real-life conditions is required before further rollout can be justified. – sciencedirect.com
The problem is, it’s too late. 5G has been, or is being rolled out across the globe, it is being cheered along by the media, governments, and even environmentalists because of its apparent energy saving benefits.
Concern over the technology was reaching boiling point back in late 2019, but then a pandemic came along and, well, concerns were reallocated.
We must not give up on this, 6G is just a breath away, 1Thz frequencies are in the pipeline. We are filling up our environment with an invisible toxin. Our entire ecosystem is under threat.
Please, if you haven’t already checked out my earlier article entitled ‘5G Determined Safe, But is it Really?'
Please leave your comments below.