According to reports from the family members of a recently deceased Abortion Doctor, the remains of more than 2,200 unborn children have been found at his Illinois home.
The discovery was made by members of the family of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer, who died on September 3. The family members had been searching through Klopfer’s belongings after he died, FOX 59 of Indianapolis reported.
Authorities have said there is no evidence that any abortions were performed at the private residence.
The report said Klopfer had formerly worked at the Women’s Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana. The home where the remains were found is located in Will County, Illinois
- Bill Gates Called Out As Paedophile on MSM – TV Gold
- Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturers Protected From Accountability Due To Side-Effects
- Documents Claim Prince Andrew Helped to Reduce Sentence For Epstein
- The Highwire Removed From YouTube As Desperation to Control Health Information Ramps Up
- Squarespace Shuts Down America’s Frontline Doctors Website