So you have what seems like a laboratory-produced mutation of the Coronavirus aka 2019-nCoV sweeping through your nation, what do you do?
Deploy an army of drones equipped with disinfectant, of course, after all, I’m sure a few more Chinese folks suffering from even further respiratory issues will help matter immensely!
The Daily Star reports:
Every region across the country has reported cases of coronavirus and China has now taken to using drones to try to prevent the spread.
Footage posted to social media in the coastal provinces of Jilin, Shandong and Zhejiang shows drones hovering in the air as disinfectant liquid is sprayed from their underside.
In the city of Heze, Shandong, one villager offered his personal drone which was able to disinfect an area of 16,000 square metres in a single morning.
It is not the first time authorities have been snapped spraying disinfectant, with images surfacing earlier this month of vehicles spreading the liquid.
- Facebook Getting You Down? – It’s Time To FLOTE!
- Facebook Outage – Information Blackout Or Technical Catastrophe?
- UK To Add Fluoride To Drinking Water – What You Need To Know
- Pandemic of Propaganda – The Unvaccinated Are NOT Filling Up The Hospitals
- Concern Over Menstrual Changes Following COVID-19 Vaccination