- New York bombs ‘were both shrapnel pressure cooker devices’
- A bomb attack in New York City was a terrorist act, officials say, but no links have been found to global groups and the motivation remains unclear.
- Mayor Bill de Blasio says it was an “intentional” act but there is no terror link
- At least 29 people are injured in an explosion in the Chelsea district of New York City around 21:00
- A Second device found a few blocks away and has been removed
- None of the injuries is life-threatening but one is said to be serious
Reports are coming in of an explosion in a crowded district of New York City. At least 29 people have been reported injured. Witnesses have reported screaming.
The media is reporting this as ‘Intentional’, yet contradictory to this they are also stating it is not linked to terrorism. Surely an ‘Intentional’ bomb attack in a civilian area can only be deemed as an act of ‘Terrorism’ ?
Huge explosion in Chelsea blew this dumpster … pic.twitter.com/1lSIGjRyC8
— Chris Duffy (@voicehalf) September 18, 2016
Could it be this explosion is merely a distraction to deter our attentions away from other events, such as reports of the US-led coalition targeting Syrian Army positions and killing over 60 people ?
The other possibility is that this is being covered up, and thus the narrative of ‘Terrorism’ is being downplayed. Many are claiming that the ‘Terrorism’ narrative is being downplayed as they are protecting Muslims, however, this theory does not stack up – Since when has the US Government protected Muslims when it comes to Terrorism ?
Many are claiming that the ‘Terrorism’ narrative is being downplayed as they are protecting Muslims, however, this theory does not stack up – Since when has the US Government protected Muslims when it comes to Terrorism ?
But we should not dismiss the possibility that this attack is being covered up for reasons unknown to us.
BBC News Reports:
At least 29 people have been injured in an explosion in a crowded district of New York City.
The cause of the blast late on Saturday in Chelsea remains unclear. Mayor Bill de Blasio described it as “intentional” but said that there were no known links to terror.
The force of the blast blew out windows and could be heard several blocks away.
Another device, reportedly a pressure cooker rigged with wires, was later found in the same district.
None of the injuries is life-threatening but one is serious, New York’s fire commissioner said.
Most of those hurt suffered cuts and other minor injuries from glass and other debris.
— CNN (@CNN) September 18, 2016