There is currently an endless number of stories to cover on the Iran escalation at the moment, not a minute goes by without something further gets added to the cauldron of war.
Iranian authorities have put a bounty on American President Donald Trump’s head during the televised funeral of General Qasem Soleimani after he was assassinated last week.
According to en24. it was announced
“Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80million (£61million) which is a reward for those who get close to the head of President Trump,”
Soleimani, Iran’s preeminent military commander, was killed on Friday in a US drone strike on his convoy at Baghdad airport.
Just earlier today Abolfazl Aboutorabi an Iranian MP threatened to attack the heart of American politics.
“We can attack the White House itself, we can respond to them on the American soil”, he said according to the Iranian Labour News Agency.
“We have the power, and God willing we will respond in an appropriate time.”
He went on to say that “this is a declaration of war, which means if you hesitate you lose.”
Rest assured there will be further news to report shortly, we’ll keep you posted!
- New ‘Second Wave’ Covid-19 Powers Allow UK Councils to Bulldoze Private Property
- Massive Explosion in Beirut Causes Devastation
- Bill Gates Called Out As Paedophile on MSM – TV Gold
- Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturers Protected From Accountability Due To Side-Effects
- Documents Claim Prince Andrew Helped to Reduce Sentence For Epstein