According to a report from Reuters, the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) said in a statement that the Airstrikes targetting its fighters was aimed at its medics no senior leaders as being reported by the Western media.
Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Forces umbrella grouping of paramilitary groups said on Saturday that an air strike targeting its fighters earlier hit a convoy of medics, not senior leaders as reported in some media.
“Initial sources confirm that the strike targeted a convoy of Popular Mobilization Forces medics near Taji stadium in Baghdad,” it said in a statement.
The strikes killed six people and critically wounded three, an Iraqi army source told Reuters.
We’ll leave you with this little reminder which Luke Rudowski from Wearechange tweeted:
- Bill Gates Called Out As Paedophile on MSM – TV Gold
- Covid-19 Vaccine Manufacturers Protected From Accountability Due To Side-Effects
- Documents Claim Prince Andrew Helped to Reduce Sentence For Epstein
- The Highwire Removed From YouTube As Desperation to Control Health Information Ramps Up
- Squarespace Shuts Down America’s Frontline Doctors Website